E-Pad: Weekly Update from the Eastern PA District Office - August 15, 2018
Mike and Lorielle Anderson on the birth of their son, Rowan James, born Wednesday, August 15. Rowan entered the world weighing in at 10lbs 3.5oz and 23 inches long. Pray for God’s blessings upon this family.
PRAYER REQUESTS -
- Country Alliance Church in Clarks Summit and Peckville Alliance Church have merged. Prayer is needed for the transition and the acquisition of a new facility.
- Pray for the community of Towanda and surrounding areas. People have been evacuated, Community Alliance Church and parsonage have taken on water.
Administrative Assistant opening, District Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alliance Peacemaking Training – September 22: To register and for more information for this event, go to the district website, under Local Church Sponsored Events.
District Conference – September 17 & 18, 2018. Registration is now available on the district website, www.epdalliance.org
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- August 16 – DEXCOM meeting, District Office, 9:00a.m.
- August 22 - Coaches Training, District Office, 10:00a.m.
- August 28 – District Conference Committee members mtg., District Office, 6:00pm
EPAD TRAVEL SCHEDULE:
- August 18 – Summit Grove Board mtg., Summit Grove, Duane
- August 29 – Ordination Service, Immanuel, Nate
- September 3 – The Rock Church, Harrisburg, Alan
- September 5 – Ordination Service, Nittany Valley, Nate
- September 6 – Mount Union, Duane
- Iron Mill Church, Alan
- September 9 – Iron Mill, Alan
- September 15 – Stroudsburg Alliance Church 100th Anniversary Celebration, Nate
- September 22 – Canton Alliance Church, Nate
- September 29 – Installation service, Locust Valley, Nate
REMINDER: Lay Delegate certificates are due in the district office by Monday, September 10.
FREE TO GOOD HOME - Locust Valley Chapel, Coopersburg, is giving away an organ and pulpit. Contact the church office via email email@example.com to arrange pick up.
Retired Alliance pastor has a library of several hundred books he is offering to any District Pastor who would like to have them at no cost. If interested contacted: Rev. Walt Frankenberry at 717-249-7059 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISTRICT OFFICE HOURS: 8 – 5 Monday through Thursday
STAFF MEETINGS, Mondays 9:00 – Noon