E-Pad: Weekly Update from the Eastern PA District Office - July 17, 2018
FAMILY CAMP—JULY 21 – 28: https://summitgrovecamp.org/family-camp.
Summit Grove Fundamentals First Summer Soccer Camp July 30 – August 3, 2018: https://summitgrovecamp.org/2018-soccer-camp
Administrative Assistant opening, District Office: email@example.com
Alliance Peacemaking Training – September 22: To register and for more information for this event, go to the district website, under Local Church Sponsored Events. www.epdalliance.org
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- July 21-28 - Family Camp
- July 31 - LO&CC, District Office 9:00am
- August 7 – Budget & Investment, District Office, 10:00am
- August 14 – Retired Workers Luncheon, Carlisle Alliance Church, 11:30am
- August 16 – DEXCOM meeting, District Office, 9:00am
- August 28 – District Conference Committee members mtg., District Office, 6:00pm
EPAD TRAVEL SCHEDULE:
- July 21-28—Family Camp, Alan and Duane
- July 22 – Preaching at Summit Grove Family Camp, Alan
- August 5 - Fairlawn Community Church, Cogan Station, Alan
CELEBRATING THE HISTORY OF SUMMIT GROVE
Re-enactors such as Jason Ostrander and musicians including True Heart and Lynda Randle of Gaither fame will have part in giving God glory for how He has blessed Summit Grove for over 200 years. The program begins at 7:00 PM on Saturday, July 21. Come see this God inspired program based on a soon to be released book by Donna Joy Peace.
Do you or does someone you know have a passion for seeing the church celebrating the glory and greatness of God and a hunger to see her filled with His presence? Fairlawn Community Church, located near Williamsport, is seeking a gifted individual to lead the congregation in corporate worship on weekends and at other times. If interested in knowing more, contact Pastor Steve Cutter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 570-494-6268.
DISTRICT OFFICE HOURS: 8 – 5 Monday through Thursday;
STAFF MEETINGS, Mondays 9:00 – Noon