JESUS WILL BUILD HIS CHURCH
Eastern PA Church Planting (EPCP) is a cooperative partnership of local churches and individuals in funding, prayer, and other support for developing a multiplying movement of making disciples who make disciples that leads to churches planting churches.
WHY CHURCH PLANTING?
Eastern Pennsylvania is home to almost 9 million people. There are 4.5 million Pennsylvanians in the Philadelphia metro area and more than 3 million people live in the next six largest metro areas. Even with all of these, there are still hundreds of smaller cities, towns, and rural areas throughout Eastern PA. Most of these people do not know the transforming love of Christ.
Even though the varied landscape of Eastern PA is dotted with church buildings, a closer look at Eastern PA reveals:
- Many churches PROMOTING an impersonal morality, but too few churches that EXALT Christ and proclaim His gospel clearly.
- Many churches trying to fill empty sanctuaries, but too few churches that EQUIP people to serve and lead.
- Many churches clinging to ritual and religion, but too few churches that EXPRESS Christ's kingdom with grace AND truth.
Planting churches can powerfully change the spiritual landscape of Eastern Pennsylvania. That's because church planting is not about USING people to DO church. Church planting is about BUILDING people to BE the church. Church planting helps Jesus' followers be the church when we make disciples who publicly trust in Him and who are learning to obey everything He commanded.
Our goal is to plant disciple-making churches which are:
- Faithful to the message of Christ
- Fruitful in serving with Christ
- And intent on MULTIPLYING through planting more churches
DISTRICT CHURCH PLANTS
Xavier & Alexandra Godoy
Iron Mill Church
David & Melissa Dixon
Harrisburg Arabic Christian Church
Joseph & Thana Moussa
The Hill Church
Ricardo & Christian Volcy
LOWER BUCKS COUNTY
Matt & Kelly Murphy
El Camino Iglesia Alianza
Armando & Elizabeth Rhon
Citylight Church (Center City)
Mike & Lorielle Anderson
True Vine Church Community
Jim & Kendra Rudd
Jonathan and Suzy Weibel
Marcelo & Andrea Castro